Associate Risk Analyst, Assessments and Authorization
Job ID :
US - Maryland - Frederick
- Support A&A team operational activities by performing and assisting with risk assessments and analysis.
- Maintain the risks assessment workflow and ensure all tickets are actioned according to team procedures.
- Monitor and maintain policies, processes and procedures required for the general operation of the Assessments and Authorizations (A&A) Program.
- Identify, collect and mine data required for various facets of the A&A team (e.g. risk register, CMDB, metrics and reports)
- Gather and store evidence in accordance with corporate standards to ensure programs can prove and track compliance.
- Collaborate with team to assist in developing and maintaining tools and processes for Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) program to help provide visibility into and across all systems, applications, and projects globally to aid in risk and compliance measurement across the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT Information Systems, Security Compliance, Risk Management or Information Security & Assurance. Equivalent work experience acceptable.
- 2+ years IT systems infrastructure, security or equivalent technical work is highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation, and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Relevant security certifications such as CRISC or CISA is a plus
- High level knowledge of ISO 27001 and NIST 800-30
- Strong attention to detail and organizational acumen
- Proven ability to handle conflict and adversity with confidence and integrity