When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Facilities Coordinator will supply administrative support to the Facility Management Team in the coordination of services using tools including the Centerstone Space Planning and Maintenance Management Systems. The position is responsible for facilitating issue resolution and completing a wide variety of tasks to ensure effective operations.
- Reception: Will reside in the lobby and will be responsible for greeting and checking in guests, creating, tracking and dispensing security badges.
- Proficiency in Convergent security database and camera system required.
- Provide necessary assistance to the facilities department, field, and other departments as needed. This will include a wide variety of types of tasks. Some examples include but are not limited to: placing orders, following up to assess status and resolve issues, collecting information, tracking work order and preventative maintenance status.
- Assist with receiving and dispatching of work requests
- Maintain certificate of insurance, contracts and other documents as needed.
- Plan and support facilities through detailed research and report out of information.
- Work in partnership with teams to ensure that updates on progress are communicated and tasks are kept to time schedules.
- Maintain and update site space allocation data base.
- Communicate changes in office locations and other information to all impacted vendors.
- Place orders with vendors. Ensure quality and on-time delivery, and resolve any issues.
- Keep organized records of progress and completion of tasks and diligence items.
- Other special projects or responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED. College degree strongly preferred
- Property management, maintenance and/or facilities experience is preferred but not essential
- Ability to work on projects and lead tracks of work is important.
- Attention to detail, time management, excellent communication, and computer application skills
- Dedicated to provide excellent customer service
- Adaptable to work in a team or independently
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel, PPT, Word)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.