When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
As the Associate Market Development Manager, you will:
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic marketing plans within Cell Biology, including analysis of customer segments, competitor analysis, business trends, and market opportunities.
- Assist in the development and execution of go-to-market strategies for new product introductions and bold marketing tactics across multiple marketing programs.
- Act as a brand ambassador, understanding, upholding, and communicating our multi-brand strategy in all aspects of our marketing programs.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing content to support multiple channels, including social media, web, video, print, and more.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team including Product Management, R&D and commercial teams to execute sales force training, customer education material and events.
- Coordinate with global functions and internal agency to submit tactics and ensure consistency with brand profiles and company standards.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing Development Managers to support execution of marketing programs within their regions.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
How will you get here?
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, marketing communications, sales, technical service, product management or other closely related position.
- Exceptional communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary.
- Desire to learn and work across multiple teams.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, or related degree.
- MBA or advanced degree in Biology, Biochemistry or related discipline.
- Knowledge of the following key competencies: 4Ps and marketing mix, marketing communication, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution.
- Previous experience with digital marketing and event management.
- Travel is required. (approx. 15%)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds have a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com