When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Priority Solutions International, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a Life Science specialty logistics provider. Our focus on product integrity across the full supply chain including samples, urgent care and trade product is best-in-class and aligned with Life Science Quality Assurance requirements. Our industry business intelligence across multiple clients, adherence to regulatory requirements and deviation prevention mechanisms provides both tangible and intangible cost savings. This is why the largest global pharmaceutical companies have come to rely on us to support their very specific logistics needs. http://www.prioritysolutions.com
Lead planning coordinator role is responsible for planning, review and scheduling of daily orders and waves within the warehouse management system. Further, hold orders will be communicated to appropriate personnel for resolution and followed up on until order is cleared. A high level of coordination will be required with operations management to ensure effective work flow. The position will be required to produce daily status and weekly performance metrics.
- Wave orders in Warehouse Management System(s) – 1 year
- Print order pick tickets
- Wave orders to ensure continuous work flow across all areas
- Request & confirm stock replenishments of samples and materials
- Expedite priority orders
- Escalate hold orders to appropriate personnel for resolution – follow up until resolved
- Daily reporting of order status
- Track and report discrepancies and/or issues
- Provide general analysis to improve business processes
- Responsible for the collection, reporting and feedback regarding wave planning performance, adjusting or modifying wave templates to improve work flow.
- Collaboration with warehouse management, 3PL management and supervision.
- Ensures communication between Selectors and Replenishers for stock replenishment needs
- Ensures a balance of work is completed for each respective zone
- Other duties as required and assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Warehouse Management System expertise
- Microsoft Office proficiency, in particular Excel
- Communicate effectively
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Warehouse environment experience
- Deadline oriented
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Bio systems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services. Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com