Aftermarket Sales Representative
Job ID :
Italy - Parma
- This role is responsible for the sale or driving of Product support agreements across the Product Inspection product lines EMEA and could extend to other product lines
- Provide input in to the Service strategy for PI EMEA with the aim of delivering revenue and EBITA growth year on year
- Develop PSA packages that deliver value to our customers while maximising revenue from the contract
- Prepare and develop quotations for the customer including all appropriate research to ensure we can explain the value of the PSA
- Present PSA offers to customer (by phone, webinar or in person) with help of the local teams including managing the customer service team
- Follow up with CS /FSE local team or customers to ensure the timely placement of contracts and orders
- Negotiate contracts including T & C’s to ensure that all contracts comply with Thermo Fisher policy
- Maintain records of all customers, their PSA status and PSA inclusions
- Ensure all renewal offers go out in advance of renewal date to ensure all contracts are in place by the renewal anniversary
- Support the sale of large spare parts, recovery and upgrade packages to maximise the EMEA service revenue.
- Drive the sale of spare parts, recovery and upgrade packages to maximise the EMEA service revenue
- Coordinate and drive spare parts quotes for customers
- Develop a process with the customer service teams to follow up all quotes to maximise bookings and revenue
- Develop spare parts pricing agreements with key customers
- Develop and coordinate annual parts price increases
- Identify and actively work growth initiatives to drive revenue growth. This may include upgrade strategies, regional growth strategies or parts sales initiatives
- Support and display the core company values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, Involvement; the 4-I’s.
- Promote personal growth of self, embracing the Performance Management Development (PMD) programme and ensuring development needs are planned and executed as appropriate to the performance targets.
- Support high levels and consistency of communication and knowledge transfer amongst regional/EMEA sales and service staff and leverage connections for innovations and cross learning opportunities.