When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Thermo Fisher is seeking a talented, dynamic Recruiter to partner with Hiring Managers and HR Partners to deliver value to a growing business by developing and implementing recruiting and sourcing strategies aligned to the organization’s talent needs. The Recruiter will act as an internal consultant, influencing and educating partners on talent acquisition processes and best practices.
This position will entail all aspects of recruiting including:
- Developing and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders in IT and other corporate groups.
- Consulting with managers on hiring needs and priorities to deliver appropriate talent acquisition strategies
- Understanding trends and issues in the marketplace to uncover talent that aligns with business needs
- Strategic sourcing from a variety of channels including cold calling, internet searches and networking to develop a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates;
- Screening candidates and facilitating debrief sessions to identify the best talent for each role
- Developing competitive offers and closing candidates to bring top talent into the company
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related program or 4+ years equivalent experience working in a professional environment
- 4+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Proficiency in direct sourcing methodology - cold-calling, networking, technology and other creative methods for both functional and technical positions
- Previous experience working in heavily matrixed organizations
- Working knowledge of employment laws and other applicable regulations
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.