When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for leading cross-functional product development teams by assertively driving new product commercialization programs that deliver outstanding quality products in coordination with other departments/teams.
- Responsible for all aspects of product development from Concept, to Product Launch and completing with Project Closure.
- Act as project champion and project “general manager”; manage team to execute all project deliverables; lead cross-functional core team.
- Coordinate, synchronize and manage overall project schedule. Accountable for execution on project timelines.
- Manage project budget; track actual versus plan and resolve issues as they arise.
Review team progress against requirements and plans; resolve deviations.
- Assist Core Team Members in resolving extended team and functional issues
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering or Life Science related degree).
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- 5 or more years of combined product development and project management experience with a preference for instrument and software experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with cross-site stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational, planning, process development, communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-manage and motivate
- Astute attention to detail and accuracy
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have):
- PMP certification
- Mass Spectrometry experience