When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Performs analysis following specified instructions from supervisor, SOPs, and analytical procedures.
- Calculates results and compares to specification limits for testing.
- Drafts plans for testing. Understands operational methods.
- Informs supervision immediately if lab results do not meet specifications.
- Works safely and complies with safety procedures.
- BS/BA Degree in Biology or related field
- 0-2 years laboratory experience
- Demonstrates skills with computer and laboratory systems (i.e., LIMS, SLIM, and Trackwise)
- Flexible with work hours
- Biology or Microbiology lab experience
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.