Job Title: Safety Data Sheet Author
Reports To: Global Regulatory Compliance Manager
Group/Division: LSG / Laboratory Chemicals Division
Career Band: Professional 4
Location: Loughborough, UK
This position will be part of a project team that is working on a key project to implement use of a hazard classification and safety data sheet authoring system for a key set of Laboratory Chemicals Division products.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Hazard classification and determination of hazard labelling requirements for products in accordance with the EU CLP Regulation, OSHA HazCom 2012, WHMIS 2015 and other global variations of the UN GHS.
- Authoring of safety data sheets in accordance with EU REACH legislation and other regional requirements.
- Transport classification in compliance with IATA/ICAO, IMDG, ADR, DOT, TDG.
- Current knowledge of EU CLP Regulation and/or other variations of the UN Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (OSHA HazCom 2012, WHMIS 2015, etc.)
- Experience of chemical hazard classification and hazard labelling in accordance with the EU CLP Regulation and/or other regional variations of the UN GHS.
- Experience of safety data sheet authoring in accordance with REACH (Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006) or other regional SDS requirements.
- Experience of transport hazard classification of chemical products.
- Good understanding of chemistry.
- Must be fluent in English language.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office programs.
For further information or for an informal chat please contact Noaman Hussain, Recruiter, on 07464 531867 or via email email@example.com.