When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Acquires data from internal data sources and external data sources, develop a healthy data collection systems & sound strategies for getting quality data from different sources; and maintain databases/data systems. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets Preparing reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text on monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs, interact with sales and marketing team to identify their information and research needs, and determination of suitable analytical methodology to fulfill the needs Locate and define new process improvement opportunities Work with Marketing team to conduct market research to support marketing strategy design and execution
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Collect data and information using a variety of methods, such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, and literature reviews.
Routinely gather data on consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- At least 3 years working experience in pharmaceutical or IVD industry
- be quick learner, and innovative person
- be punctual and have time management skills