Sr. Material Handler
Job ID :
US - Tennessee - Memphis
- Compare order sheet with pulled orders and ensure that appropriate labels such as batch and lot numbers are placed on them.
- Create correlating paperwork for each shipment and ensure that it accompanies the correct package or box.
- Support in distribution by timely picking, wrapping, packing and loading of ordered material for clients
- Provide hands-on assistance of all assembly process
- Provide hands-on assistance of all order fulfillment processes & quality assurance To include automated and non- automated process
- Report damaged product(s)
- Actively participate in workplace meetings
- Ensure that all customer activities expectations are met and whenever possible exceeded
- Maintain exceptional work environments that allow for impromptu client inspections, potential client tours
- Security and safety standards must be followed, with zero tolerance for deviation
- Report any unsafe or potentially unsafe working conditions to management immediately.
- Operate all equipment and obtain necessary certifications according to OSHA, security and safety standards established.
- Ensure adherence to all PDMA and cGMP procedures
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures
- Provide professional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Escort visitors in secured areas and ensure visitor adherence to security requirements.
- Ensure that associates have been provided the proper training before they can work on a specific project.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in general warehouse
- Good Verbal and Written Communication
- Frequent work in a climate controlled warehouse environment
- Long periods of standing, walking, repetitive bending, reaching, and lifting movements