Administration of the change control system consists of initiating and tracking all incoming, in-process and completed change requests, tracking all associated supporting documentation and following up to ensure the changes are completed and documentation is properly closed out.
Key Objectives of the role:
- Responsible for project managing the process of change control
- Communicates with internal customer to collect product related information
- Manages the change request workflow, which is the vehicle to send request for changes
- Manages the change workflow, which is the vehicle to execute the request for changes
- Maintains accurate records of all in-process Product change orders
- Provides end-users status updates on their requests
- Executing product data changes for approved changes orders in site support systems
- Runs report and queries related to the change management activities
- Initiate Master Data updates as necessary, ensuring completion of corrections.
- Maintain Quality Records in compliance with ISO Standards.
- As necessary, evaluates ERP system data to verify accuracy.
- Will take part in mass data updates as well as ERP system and report modification testing.
- Provide OJT Training for new team members.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
- Applied technical knowledge of PLM and ERP/MRP systems is preferred
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years relevant experience in a data management, manufacturing, planning, or quality role in a change control environment.
- Knowledge of computer applications and current software is desirable (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Access, Project and PLM/ERP system
Associate’s degree from accredited college/university or equivalent experience.