When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
• Establish effective relationships in order to increase sales with targeted clients.
• Responsible for developing new business on catalog with emphasis on proprietary,private label and new product introductions.
• Penetrate and provide application solutions to Quality control, R&D and end users while building relationships with purchasing.
• Communicate effectively with other members of the Sales Team, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations on segment and client issues.
• Responsible for growing profitable sales in assigned geography using cost efficient methods.
• Understand and comply with company policies and procedures.
• Must be results oriented, assertive and self-motivated, and possess strong organizational skills to be able to achieve goals consistently.
• Must possess professional selling and presentation skills to be able to influence multiple levels at customer’s organization.
• Must possess the technical aptitude to be able to grasp complex product applications.
• Must have excellent negotiation skills to close sales and meet gross profit targets.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate effectively with customers, customer service and different levels of internal and external customers.
• Must have analytical skills and intellectual ability to develop ideas, products and solutions, apply creative thinking, prepare a business plan and report quantitative data.
• Must have decision – making ability to perceive and evaluate alternatives, analyze impact of decisions before executing them, and implement decisions with appropriate evidence and rationale.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Business or Science(Required Bachelor degree in science, preferably PG in science or Business)
• 4 – 6 years of business experience.
• Must be a team player with positive mind set
• Proven people management/leadership skills.
• Strong communication skills
• Good analytical skills
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.