When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How You Will Make an Impact
In this exciting role as a Sales Representative in our Clinical Diagnostic Division, you will have the opportunity to act as an internal entrepreneur of a world class product line of chemistry quality controls products including: LabLink xL (online inter-laboratory peer-comparison program offering 100% real-time data processing and report generation), ISD/TDM (immunosuppressant to prevent organ rejection), and Indiko (fully-automated random access benchtop system for clinical and specialty chemistry testing). This territory includes Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Alaska (majority of the business is located between Seattle and Medford, OR). You will be interacting with your customers in the field, at least 75% of the time. This role is for someone who has a strong sense of accountability, a sense of urgency, and a strong desire to succeed!
What Will You Do?
- Existing and new account development through visits and sales calls to existing and new accounts to maintain and develop business.
- Partner with distribution channels that support the business in addition to direct sales.
- Provide a channel of critical competitive information to the business about customers, markets and overall competition.
- Provide initial customer support to solving issues related to company products.
- Develop critical relationships with business unit personnel for service/technical support, and client/customer purchasing agents.
- As the first point of contact qualify sales leads, answer inquiries, and track information via CRM software.
- Join sales meetings, maintain an outside sales office, and a database of clients/customers for opportunity pipeline management, forecasting, and CRM purposes.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (required), preferably in Laboratory Medicine, Chemistry, Biology or related field.
- Have a minimum of three years successful sales, and channel relationship experience, preferably in the Clinical Chemistry and/or Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory environment.
Division Specific Information
This role supports The Clinical Diagnostics Division (CDD). The CDD business is comprised of a variety of different product lines: Diagnostic Reagents for drug of abuse screening, therapeutic and immunosuppressant monitoring, serum toxicology, endocrine, specimen validity testing, and sepsis testing; Clinical chemistry and Molecular controls; Particle Technology; and Corporate Accounts.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com