Quality Assurance Specialist
Job ID :
Lithuania - Vilnius
- Verification of filled Master Batch Record, testing, environmental, qualification/validation, protocols;
- Preparation of documents for product release;
- Risk Assessments (RA) management and coordination related to GMP activities;
- Investigation of deviations and NCM related to GMP activities;
- Change control management;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Records Management, Engineering, Nature Science, or related field.
- Excellent English language skills, including expertise in writing English, reading English and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of and expertise in the use of Document Management systems.
- Strong team interaction skills to collaborate with various teams or individuals to develop or improve processes and implement solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in unique situations.
- Ability to work on several different tasks in a given work day; requiring interactions with different personnel throughout the world.
The company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.