Job Title: Sales Support Specialist, HPLC
Location: Southern California
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
- Makes technical presentations regarding all aspects of Chromatography products.
- Assists sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications.
- Provide post-sales technical and application assistance in response to customer enquiries (both internal and external), including education, training and on-site visits.
- Implements detailed customer installation requirements.
- Deepen and broaden Thermo Fisher Scientific’s customer relationships with key scientific and educational leaders.
- Provides follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications to service personnel, company sales representatives, and customer’s employees.
- B.S. degree in Chemistry or a related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience in the chemistry/analytical field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in a lab environment, preferably with HPLC instrumentation.
- Must have chromatography experience.
- Must demonstrate technical knowledge and ability to present to others in a clear and concise manner.
- Prior Sales, Marketing, or Customer experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel regularly (50-60%), overnight travel is dependent on home location.