- Support the Production Deviation Supervisor in order to manage the deviations raised by Production
- Create technical reports to be sent to QA for revision/approval and individuate the appropriate corrective actions;
- Support the Production Deviation Supervisor in the CAPA management, including training and SOPs revision, in collaboration with the Production Quality team and with Master Batch Record team;
- Work in collaboration Quality Assurance & Quality Compliance in order to correctly investigate the quality events;
- Support the Change Control management.
At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, within a sterile manufacturing plant;
Fluent English level.
We offer a full time permanent contract.