Job ID :
Italy - Ferentino
- Participate in the design, installation and testing of control systems of machines and plants in new projects;
- Check the correspondence of the PLC programs, made by external suppliers, on the basis of what is requested and then perform the upload on the corresponding machine;
- Perform interventions for the diagnostics and reactivation of software faults on plants and process machines, as expected by the current SOPs;
- Optimize the machines functionality with targeted interventions according to the directives of the Technical Services Manager;
- Coordinate suppliers for activities of installation and maintenance of automation systems;
- Produce functional specifications for complex system.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, specializing in automation or software;
- Knowledge of industrial processes and technologies, industrial automation systems, instrumentation and control devices, PC, PLC, SCADA and related programming software;
- Knowledge of virtualization systems (VMware), operating systems, web;
- Experience with data management and collection systems (Historian, database, SQL);
- At least 5 years of software programming of automatic systems PLC-based (specially Siemens) in pharmaceutical or similar industry.