Coordinate, facilitate and supervise day-to-day facility management activities with C&W team for all TFS Maryland locations to ensure properties are maintained on specialized building systems.
Ensure optimal maintenance and functional operations are achieved in general facility maintenance, repairs, and preventative maintenance contracts.
Develop and maintain strong relationships with TFS facility management team, demonstrate customer service and ability to identify needs and issues
Perform routine in-scope and special projects from TFS facility management personnel to complete service work tasks in alliance with KPI’s and SLA’s.
Example of Duties:
- Assist TFS with development of facilities maintenance procedures and monitor these procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness with C&W technicians
- Provide direction and training to C&W technicians, establish priorities, assign tasks, co-ordinate work allocation and mentoring
- Ensure technicians have sufficient resources to complete jobs and provide input to performance reviews and their competency
- Identify problems, determine possible solutions, and actively work towards resolving any issues.
- Serves as a technical expert and interpret technical issues, with the ability to resolve complex situations
- Plan, select and prepare required materials for service and repair work
- Work with Facility Coordinator to plan and schedule work
- Review drawings, schematics, designs, and cost estimates
- Demonstrate an understanding of applicable safety policies and procedures, and maintain conditions that ensure a healthy and safe working environment
- Perform all contributing-technician level services while balancing multiple priorities
- Follow and perform duties in alignment with Technician job description
Tools and Equipment
- Demonstrate skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment appropriate to trade.
- Place orders for new supplies and equipment with TFS management approval
- Necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities for mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulics, carpentry, preventative maintenance, machine service
- Strong and effective communicator
- Journeyman level license / electrical/ HVAC
- 5 years actual experience
- 2 years supervisory experience