Follow TFS management directives through the standard work process; perform routine tasks and complete service work tasks in alliance with KPI’s and SLA’s.
Identify facility related maintenance problems and apply standard courses of action to resolve problems and administrative and technical requirements
Ensure work accuracy before completion of tasks to perform corrective and preventive maintenance of facilities
Example of Duties:
Building Maintenance (M&O):
- Work on multiple complex assignments independently with a high degree of initiative and accomplish tasks within the established timeframes
- Demonstrate the ability to resolve problems and develop recommendations for improvement
- Follow instructions through standard work-orders for facility work assignments and ensure work is completed accurately
- Perform all contributing level work as assigned by TFS management and a variety of recurring and non-recurring tasks/functions
- As required, will serve as the on call technician 24 hours a day for emergency situations that may arise.
Instrumentation & Calibration Support:
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs on building utility systems facility equipment in alliance with CFR 21 Part 11 compliant
- Identify and obtain required equipment, materials, and tools needed to perform checklist
Evaluation & Assessment:
- Check work for mistakes before completion and align within established project timeframes, administrative and technical requirements
- Obtain approval from TFS management on completed task for accuracy and customer satisfaction via survey and follow-up with facility coordinator
- Consult with TFS management for non-routine issues to determine appropriate course of action
- Promptly and attentively responds to customer requests and performs work in the least disruptive manner
- Demonstrates courteous actions and follow TFS established protocol for customer service
- Provide cost estimates to C&W supervisor or manager for proposal to TFS management
Process & Procedure:
- Adheres to all TFS department procedures, documents, and operating and maintenance practices
- Performs tasks and duties safely to avoid danger to self and others, follow TFS Safety and Compliance procedures
- Utilize appropriate protective equipment, incorporate accident prevention and corrective measures in work related activities
- Identify and inform C&W supervisor / TFS management of potential safety problems
Must work effectively with outside contractors.
Provide excellent customer service to customers.
Must have CFC certification, HVAC license
Properly trained, licensed to operate and maintain all systems and equipment
High School or apprenticeship