Position Summary: A sales representative position for Ion Chromatography/Sample Prep, GC & HPLC product
• Achieves sales targets for the assigned territory and products.
• Identifies and interprets customers’ requirements, shaping these requirements to fit the division’s capabilities and communicates these to customers.
• Applies the division’s products to customers’ needs.
• Responsible for finding new customers and markets in order to drive growth in the territory
• Influences preparation and presents technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary and expedites orders.
• Serves as the focal point of the division’s contact with customers, a responsibility requiring a broad knowledge of the division and an attitude that is in tune with its goals.
• Functions as a business person, aware of and responsible to the conditions that affect the business. These conditions include knowledge of competition – their products, pricing, procedures and personnel; of customers – their organizations and procedures; of the industries represented by customers.
• Is responsive to customers’ needs, as well as to conditions and trends that affect them. Serves as a channel of information to the division about customers, markets and competition. Receives guidance concerning markets, prices, products, deliveries and competition from the division.
• Ensures that SFDC opportunities are maintained and managed for the territory
• Manage and develop channels to drive sales pipelines and opportunities
• Utilizes divisional resources in the performance of all responsibilities.
• Conduct product/application training for customers and channels
• Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Environmental, Bio-Chemistry or any equivalences.
• 10+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical, Bio and environment related field, with sales experience within the industry preferred.
• Strong knowledge of local market, with professional and strategic sales skills with proven ability to develop and grow key accounts through networking at all levels within the customer organization
• Experience in managing a sales territory
• Ability to drive objectives and change within the organization
• Working knowledge of the science of chromatography instrument business is preferred.
• Good oral and written communication skills both in Korean and English.
• Basic knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel & Power Point is must