When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivaled expertise. We are exclusively focused on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labeling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards. http://www.fisherclinicalservices.com/
The Executive Assistant provides superior administrative support to divisional leaders. This position provides incredible organization for ever-changing business calendars and complex schedules. The Executive Assistant thrives on new challenges and the ability to create an efficient, effective and productive work environment.
- Serve as all-around assistant and gatekeeper to the Vice President(s)
- Manage all types of daily correspondence to ensure professional, accurate and timely response and appropriate prioritization; direct information to the correct point of contact and correspond internally and externally
- Global and domestic travel planning, logistics including scheduling flights, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, visa processing, etc.; anticipate, identify, analyze and solve issues/timing conflicts independently and discretely, and prepare detailed itineraries and ensure accuracy and timely delivery of travel documents to travelers
- Execute additional administrative tasks including procurement of office supplies, set-up and installation of new technology including phones, faxes, computers, etc.
- Additional research & special projects as needed including event creation & production, gifting, etc.
- Coordinate meetings involving all stages of planning including logistics, vendors and materials (in person, video conference or conference calls), and various other events for multiple senior executives and global teams across multiple time zones
- Prepare, reconcile and track expense reporting and reimbursement via online system
- Create and develop highly professional visual documents and presentations for senior management
- Organize and safeguard all highly confidential company files and information
- Assist with overflow, assistant back-up coverage and day-to-day tasks and provide support to visiting senior business leaders and other C-suite leaders, as needed
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside organizations
- 7+ years experience in a senior administrative role supporting executives with global responsibility
- Familiarity with a dynamic and fast-paced global company’s operating rhythm and processes
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as other web based programs and video conferencing
- Must be able to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to align with the department's and team’s needs
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and follow-up skills, and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities while working under little supervision
- Must be an exemplary representative of the company at all times
- Executive presence, maturity and judgment, and sound decision-making in order to communicate on an executive level and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Collaborative team player with proactive approach; ability to take initiative
- Flawless skills managing travel and expense for global multi-currency travel
- Effective interpersonal and listening skills, telephone etiquette, superior oral and written communication skills, proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of Concur
Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com