Instruments Sales Representative
Job ID :
Hong Kong - Shatin
- Apply working knowledge of Professional, Consultative, and Strategic Selling skills to maintain existing business, develop incremental business, and conduct cold calls to develop additional labs.
- Demonstrate use of selling skills in the field, such as making good opening statements, connecting with the customer, asking high gain questions, creating the value proposition and closing.
- Participate in sales training programs as presented by the company to develop appropriate selling skills consistent with the Company philosophy, policies and procedures.
- Utilize data sources to analyze and capitalize on territory opportunities with the greatest ROI. Communicate key competitive activities, trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities, which includes emerging customers.
- Attain or exceed assigned sales goals, profit goals, and market share goals consistently within expense guidelines.