Area Sales Manager- CDD North India
Job ID :
India - Noida
- Summary of Job
- Work with distributors for various product-lines including Chemistry, Drugs, POCT & controls business in defined territory.
- Lead Business development initiatives in the region, improve market share in major key accounts. work closely with the KOL sites in North India for business initiation, retention and growth.
- Effective management and monitoring of sales funnel/bowler and timely submission of reports.
- Support and manage distributors by providing them the necessary techno-commercial support.
- Responsible for growing profitable sales in region using cost efficient methods
- Work with the license partners and utlilize the diagnostic know-how to motivate the LP sales team to channelize demand generation effectively.
- Identification of KOL’s from the Clinical and IVD professionals within the Health Care sector in the assigned region
- Management of sales to achieve Revenue via channel partners
- Coordination & Execution of commercial -activities to drive growth in all product-lines
- Development and advancement of KOL sites in the region and have continuous engagement drive
- Co-working with sales & marketing team of channels for market penetration & effective utilization of resources.
- Collect, collate and provide market intelligence
- Track and monitor the secondary sales data & ensure maximum productivity per box
- Synergize with the Marketing /product management team to cater all technical queries of the customers. Ensure timely escalations to support customer needs.
- Market penetration for chemistry, POCT and QC range of product-line and liaison with key account management team to increase installed base in your territory.
Education or Equivalence of Experience
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Science preferably in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Biomedical
- Minimum of 10-12 years industry experience with a successful track record for sales and marketing and/or clinical promotion of products in the area of lab medicine
- MBA degree will carry better weightage
- Strong communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Scientific approach to the customers
- Efficient work organizational skills
- Experience in large corporations
- Excellent presentation and troubleshooting skills
- Must have scientific way of thinking and establishing concepts
- Good industry contacts
- Willingness to travel 75% of the time region
- Team player
- Must have excellent negotiation skills to close sales through channel management
Location preference – Delhi
Reports To Sales Head- CDD India