Sales Specialist, HPLC
Job ID :
US - California - Carlsbad|US - California - Long Beach|US - California - Los Angeles|US - California - Remote / Field|US - California - San Diego|US - California - Thousand Oaks
- Makes technical presentations regarding all aspects of Chromatography products.
- Assists sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications.
- Provide post-sales technical and application assistance in response to customer enquiries (both internal and external), including education, training and on-site visits.
- Implements detailed customer installation requirements.
- Deepen and broaden Thermo Fisher Scientific’s customer relationships with key scientific and educational leaders.
- Provides follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications to service personnel, company sales representatives, and customer’s employees.
- B.S. degree in Chemistry or a related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience in the chemistry/analytical field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in a lab environment, preferably with HPLC instrumentation.
- Must have chromatography experience.
- Must demonstrate technical knowledge and ability to present to others in a clear and concise manner.
- Prior Sales, Marketing, or Customer experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel regularly (50-60%), overnight travel is dependent on home location.