About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Field Sales Representative Chromotagraphy and Mass Spectrometry The Netherlands
Sales and promotion of the Thermo Fisher Scientific Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry products in the Netherlands.
Close connections with all other colleagues in the Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Division (CMD) teams are vital ingredients in maximizing performance and secure customer satisfaction. In order to fully benefit from the overall breath of product offerings and to ensure the full potential of synergy effects, close contacts with all sales colleagues in the region and key account group are equally important.
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities to the Thermo Scientific CMD portfolio and services to the Dutch market. This is the essential part of the role and will require a high level of an advanced understanding for business development and Analytical/Chromatographic experience to qualify customer needs.
- Expands market share for Thermo Fisher Scientific Chromatographic Portfolio (HPLC, IC, DIA, TEA and MS) in Netherland, working closely with colleagues in the Benelux CMD sales and support team.
- Build strong connections and relationships across the entire organization of customer accounts ranging from end user to management.
- To negotiate contracts and close orders
- Maintain and regularly enter accurate and complete customer data and sales project information into the company CRM system (SalesForce.Com).
- Provide accurate timely sales forecasts to sales management
- Be able to clearly identify and interpret customer’s requirements and align those to Thermo Fisher Scientific capabilities. Apply Thermo Fisher Scientific solutions to the customer needs and effectively communicate these to end users.
- Exchange Account Information and Sales Leads within and across Thermo Fisher Scientific commercial divisions
- Actively attend Dutch and Benelux trade shows, user meetings, seminars and other customer facing events.
- Be prepared to discuss business forecasts and growth opportunities in your area with regional sales management.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with peers in the Sales, Sales / Support, and Technical service and colleagues in the back office teams to at all times ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction with our products and services.
- Consistently achieve or exceed order bookings objectives.