- Develop technical expertise on products so as to carry out Inspection of all operating parts of analyzers to ensure proper operation within expected tolerances and finetune and troubleshoot equipment for proper operation if required.
- Interact with manager during field service and update daily status. Co-ordinate with team members & Service Coordinator weekly to update both technical & commercial issues of Customer. Provide firm
Schedule of visits for site as assigned or as per Customer WOs
- Monitor and Track various contracts and related revenues under execution.
-Identify and create opportunities for finalizing service contracts and sale of spare parts.
- Maintain, manage and update databases & online portal regularly
- Clearly and professionally interact with customer, regarding status of visit schedule/ Parts information/
commercial updates on a routine basis
- Able to determine tools and equipment required to perform scope of job
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules
with customer. Prepare and provide documentation as per audit requirements.
- Assemble, align, and install equipment as necessary and keep a track of warranty services etc
- Travel, approximately 80-85% of the time
Minimum Qualifications / Skills required:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/Instrumentation/Electrical with a Minimum of
8+ years of directly related experience. Has experience on SOLAII, Mass spectrophotometer products and Nucleonic Flow and Density Gauges.
- Good analytical & Technical knowledge in required field
- Good Communication & presentation Skill
- Good People management skills for Managing customers & junior technicians.
- Seriousness & positive attitude to job with proper conduct.
- Willing to Relocate and flexible for extensive touring as per site requirement.