• Applicants should have a Bachelor’s + 5 years experience or Masters with 2 + years experience in the area of cell biology, molecular biology, genetics, immunology or related fields.
• GLP, GMP or any other certification in laboratory practices and EHS certification will be considered as a bonus
- High-throughput molecular cloning using recombinant DNA technologies
- Molecular cloning (include ligation independent methods), plasmid vector construction, DNA/RNA modification enzyme use, mutagenesis, selection systems), genome editing.
- Independently complete experiments using these methodologies - PCR Purification, Restriction, Ligation, Transformation, Miniprep, Colony PCR, Sequencing
- Keeping thorough record of cell culture parameters and results into data sheets and/or electronic note books.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy.
- Other functions such as writing technical protocols and filling out order forms.
- Deliver high quality results according to project schedule in support of product commercialization during early feasibility, development and validation phases.
- Should have a clear understanding of recombinant DNA technologies
- Should have a clear understanding of different molecular cloning and gene engineering techniques
- Knows therory, has full command of gene engineering methods (cloning methods (include ligation independent), plasmid vector construction, DNA/RNA modification enzyme use, mutagenesis, selection systems), genome editing
- Should have a clear understanding and laboratory skills in the area of immunoassays like western blot, ELISA, and immunofluorescence
- GLP experience, documentation and automation
- Good understanding of research projects using standard techniques and protocols.
- Should be a good team player, ready to learn new techniques and innovative thinker.
- Industry experience, bioinformatics and grant writing skills will be considered as a bonus.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.