6.00 am - 2.30pm shift, Monday to Friday.
This is a great entry role into our local and global organisation.
Manufacture sterile liquid and freeze dried powder products for use in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry that is scientific in nature by following established protocols and instructions.
- Complete day-to-day production activities in conformance with specifications, standard operating procedures, and cGMP/ISO principles
- Perform in-process sampling and monitoring to assure batches meet specification.
- Completion of Batch Manufacturing Records (BMR’s), ensuring that all information is accurate, legible and correct to guarantee traceability.
- Trouble shoot processes, procedures and product issues with the assistance of others.
- Communicate production issues to Production Supervisor and/or Team Leader as they arise
- Contribute to the revision of manufacturing documentation including batch manufacturing records (BMR’s) and standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Assist and participate in investigations, projects and validation as required.
- Works in a controlled and cleanroom environment. Is required to lift up to 20kg. May be required to stand for long periods of time while performing duties. Must be able to work safely with chemicals and hazardous materials. Must be able to work overtime and be flexible around hours of work. May be required to travel and work in our Newcastle Australia facility for up to 2 weeks at a time.
- Experience in cGMP manufacturing or laboratory environment is preferred.
- Science related qualification is desirable.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Proactive, anticipate needs
- Motivated to get the job done and motivates others
- Takes ownership
- Demonstrates flexibility
- Ability to multi-task