1.Mostly, Provide pre-sale’s product and application supports for UHPLC/HPLC lines within East-China in order to assist our salesman to get the orders or influence customers preference in favor of Thermo brand products.
2.Learn from our foreign specialists and communicating with our customers to help them know more about our products and application methods in pharma and bio-pharma’s markets.
3. Sometimes, analyze the samples offered by our salesman and develop new methods or offer some better solutions for the hot markets.
1. Familiar with our UltiMate and Vanquish UHPLC system, Chromeleon software and relative detectors, and participate sales processes as required.
2. Learn about the composition and configuration of UHPLC system to help the salesman to configure our products with different application methods.
3. Know about other brand’s UHPLC and compare the difference and write the competitive advantages.
4. Join public seminars and participate market shows and conferences to represent.
5.Lead the professional projects about the HPLC’s application in different vertical industry.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: (Bullets)
1. M.S. or above in analytical chemistry or relative majors.
2. ≥8 years hands on lab experience or support experience with LC, and familiar with LC/MS will be preferred.
3. Strong sales promotion ability and sharp business sense.
4. Effective oral and written communication skills with both English and Chinese
5. Traveling on business more than 60 days one year.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria: (Bullet 3-5 key quantifiable skills or position requirements that the candidate must have to be considered for this position.)
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.