When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Priority Solutions International, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a Life Science specialty logistics provider. Our focus on product integrity across the full supply chain including samples, urgent care and trade product is best-in-class and aligned with Life Science Quality Assurance requirements. Our industry business intelligence across multiple clients, adherence to regulatory requirements and deviation prevention mechanisms provides both tangible and intangible cost savings. This is why the largest global pharmaceutical companies have come to rely on us to support their very specific logistics needs. http://www.prioritysolutions.com
- Assist Supervisor/Manager in the supervision of warehouse personnel to ensure safe, clean, and efficient operation of the distribution facility.
- On a daily basis work with manager/supervisor in the development and implementation of functional area work schedules to assure effective and efficient operations.
- Ensure that associates are fully aware, trained and capable of the execution of all related facility procedures
- Lead and provide hands-on assistance of all assembly process
- Lead and provide hands-on assistance of all order fulfillment processes & quality assurance To include automated and non- automated process
- Report damaged product and complete necessary paperwork
- Train new employees and monitor new skill applications
- Participate in daily, weekly and monthly activity and cost related reporting
- Reports discrepancies to manager and Account Executive for client notification
- Actively participate in workplace meetings
- Manage team to ensure that all customer activities expectations are met and whenever possible exceeded
- Maintain exceptional work environments that allow for impromptu client inspections, potential client tours
- Security and safety standards must be followed, with zero tolerance for deviation
- Operate all equipment and obtain necessary certifications according to OSHA, security and safety standards established.
- Ensure adherence to all PDMA and cGMP procedures
- Escort visitors in secured areas and ensure visitor adherence to security requirements.
- Ensure documentation changes are communicated to staff as applicable
- Ensure that associates have been provided the proper training before they can work on a specific project.
- High School Degree with proven leadership and task acumen
- Forklift Certification
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar setting / position
- General math skills
- Good Verbal and Written Communication
- Interactive Management Skills
- Legible writing
- Accurate counting
- Reading skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Reasoning ability
- Time Management
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Bio systems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services. Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com