When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Service Administrator is part of the Laboratory Products Division (LPD) which unites deep scientific expertise, a collaborative culture and rich resources to deliver the lab equipment and consumables that our customers need to achieve their scientific goals – quickly, reliably and safely. Our smart lab solutions make it faster and easier for our customers to focus on what matters most – delivering answers and innovations that save and improve lives.
How will you make an impact?
Under the direction of the Lead Service Administrator, this Service Administrator will provide support for equipment receiving, order entry, customer invoicing and equipment shipping.
What will you do?
- Support the Service Coordinator – Receiving, with receiving customer equipment into the depot for repair, preventative maintenance and calibration
- Complete order entry for service cases in both Salesforce.com and MACOLA (ERP) systems
- Help with customer invoicing in MACOLA as directed
- Ensure that all completed customer equipment that is ready for return to the customer is prepared and shipped on the same day
- Customer invoicing (Depot and Automation)
- Filing of customer service paperwork
How will you get here?
- High School Diploma or higher Experience:
- Experience in customer engagement
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role
- Good computer skills including an understanding of Windows, Word, Excel and Access
- Oral and written communications skills
- Organizational and time management skills
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to operate independently, with initiative, and good business judgment
- Ability to learn and develop new processes within our CRM application (Salesforce.com experience a plus)
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.