The position provides a substantial opportunity for career advancement, and the incumbent is required to have solid track record in Financial Planning & Analysis for a sizable multinational company in the fast-growing region.
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis for manufacturing and commercial operations within a large multinational company.
- Demonstrated history of driving businesses to improve processes and performance.
- Strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English & Chinese
- Self motivated; high bias for action.
- Bachelors degree with in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in audit firm is preferred. The profile with at least 3+ audit firm and 2+ corporate experience is ideal.
- Power user of Microsoft Excel.
- Hyperion Enterprise and ERP system (e.g. SAP) experience preferred.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review BU P&L scorecard, analyze gross margin and tracking SG&A spending, communicate with global BU on China financial performance;
- Be business partner for commercial team. Prepare all kind of revenue and booking analysis including backlog conversion, book to burn, vertical market, large accounts analysis, help commercial team to drive growth;
- Upload weekly shipments & booking and 3 month rolling forecast into SIOP system;
- Work with Pricing team to monitor and achieve the pricing attainment targets;
- Review the Accounts Receivables and drive the collection with AR and commercial team;
- Review installation status and drive deferred revenue release with China service team;
- Consolidate MSD MBR/QBR for manager’s review;
- Prepare and build assumptions for annual operating plan;
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting as required.