Job Title: Commercial Marketing Manager ULT/Cryo Products
Req ID: 64273BR
Division/Business Unit: LPD/Laboratory Equipment Technologies
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
The Commercial Marketing Manager is part of the Life Sciences Solutions Group (LSG) which is one of six groups within Thermo Fisher Scientific and is an important part of the company’s total value proposition. With an innovative and broad life sciences portfolio, a strong presence at bench, best-in-class web and e-commerce channels, industry-leading on-site supply center coverage and one of the most technically experienced sales and support teams, LSG brings incredible core strength to the broader company.
How will you make an impact?
- Drive portfolio positioning in marketplace and support application marketing strategy development within geography to achieve regional Business Unit , profitability and market share goals.
- Develop regional commercial product plan, in coordination with Product Management and Sales Management team, to reach growth targets in assigned markets/territories.
- Drive plan initiatives with sales team and channel partners to ensure good execution
- Implement regional promotional tactics to drive revenue
- Manage channel pricing, promotional tactics, and distribution channels selection for optimum results
- Represent the regional market/customer needs to product management in the development of new products and solutions
- Define capability requirements of sales team; work with regional sales leaders to deliver proper training on applications, products and competitive landscape
- Support Marketing Communications to implement promotional tactics and establishes metrics to assess performance of each promotional program
- Coordinate back office processes including SIOP process for optimum product availability and inventory cost
- Define regional trade show plan including national, local channel partner shows
- Drive price realization per Annual Operating Plan
- BS in life science or BS in business with life science background
- Direct sales or marketing work experience, 2 years minimum
- Experience with the laboratory equipment market especially cold storage or bio-banking
- Direct lab work experience preferred
- Expertise in product marketing, selling strategies and competitive analysis
- Strong English oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong training and public speaking skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, with initiative, and good business judgment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to travel from 40-60%. Travel is typically to customer sites, trade shows, channel partners headquarters, end user laboratories and sales meetings. Primary travel in USA; some travel in Latin America.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com