The Finance Director, CMD APAC Commercial is a key leadership role accountable for driving growth & operational execution for the Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry APAC commercial operations. The successful candidate is to business partner the APAC leadership team to formulate strategies, define goals and actions, drive change and execution to achieve its business growth, objectives and operational excellence.
- Serves as the financial leader in key business decisions, provides financial oversight and drives sound business decisions to support growth and improve profitability
- Drives forecasting and budgeting for the business. Identify key risks and opportunities; work with Country leaders and Global Business Units to drive revenue upsides and mitigate risks.
- Lead the monthly/quarterly performance review, identify key drivers and collaborate with country teams to drive improvements.
- Support Division and Business units global teams on the analytics of APAC performance. Act as the main liaison between global and APAC country teams
- Lead the Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Planning process.
- Lead the pricing analysis and approval process. Work with country commercial and finance team to drive price realization.
- Drive working capital improvements
- Promotes continuous improvement, efficiency and competence. Drive process improvements and operational excellence for the Region.
- Collaborates with Shared Service Country teams to ensure good control environment and culture to limit business risk and exposures.
- Develop and mentor the Finance team for career growth and development.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- Min 2 to 3 years in the same capacity, in a Regional business-focused role in a MNC environment
- Working knowledge of SAP, Hyperion Financial Management, Smart View & Oracle Essbase. Advance Excel and PowerPoint skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills as a leader.
- Demonstrated business acumen with strong analytical skills. Ability to use those skills to influence and drive change in a complex matrix structure.
- Strong internal controls and technical experience; must have outstanding attention to detail and strong process rigor
- Prior experience in managing customer services, order processing function is a plus.
This position has not been approved for relocation