When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
REMOTE - United States or Canada
How will you make an impact?
Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals. The Global Service & Support segment of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Life Sciences Group has an exciting opportunity to expand the reach of our service contract offerings. The Service Sales Account Manager will execute on a plan to target this expansion and help drive the revenue growth of our division. This role is a remote virtual role responsible for East Coast Clients.
What will you do?
- Meet or exceed a defined sales plan; forecast sales performance accurately and develop in-depth knowledge of assigned accounts to generate future revenue opportunities
- Pursue opportunities to sell all Global Service & Support service contract options to any Thermo Fisher brand of instruments currently not covered under as service agreement
- Partner with other service sales reps, instrument sales reps, and field sales and service colleagues to identify, negotiate and close opportunities within the territory
- May be required to perform other sales-related duties as required and/or assigned
- Align and drive the following guiding principles of sales execution:
- Own the Customer
- Is customer-centric and keenly aware of markets, trends, and competitors
- Is tenacious, decisive, nimble and operates with intensity
- Find a Better Way
- Is strategic, astute and forward-thinking
- Views change as opportunity
- Win Together
- Inspires motivates and collaborates with others
- Stretches across department borders breaks silos and builds effective partnerships with customers and colleagues to grow our business
How will you get here?
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Sales in a like field required
- Own the Customer
- Must have previous sales experience, excellent telephone skills and communications ability, and a high proficiency at negotiating complex deals
- Must be self-starting, able to work independently, highly energetic, and driven to succeed
- Must be proficient at working on a computer using associated systems for generating quotations and tracking order opportunities
- Travel (~25%) will be required for occasional sales calls, sales meetings, and company function
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.