When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support overall account strategy to achieve annual operating plan goals for revenue, growth, margin expansion, and account retention.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional working relationships with clients, service vendors and Thermo Fisher staff.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct site operations in accordance with terms and conditions of program contract and Statement of Work.
- Support the development of quarterly business reviews and participate in meetings as required.
- Assist in data collection and analysis of customer metrics to include but not limited to financials, compliance, growth, and profitability.
- Support action plans and tracking mechanisms to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure that all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met specific to asset management and services program to include all facets of inventory management through provided tools.
- Responsible for accurate data input to Resource Center database to include service requests, work orders and purchase order information.
- Support problem resolution and escalation at account as needed.
- Monitor all service activities and escalations to include, timeliness, accuracy, and quality of the event.
- Monitor and maintain up-to-date service and financial documents for service contracts. Ensure vendor compliance.
- Assist with the resolution of service or billing issues, questions or credits.
- Obtain and review field service reports and invoices for financial accuracy, technical remediation procedures, and completeness.
- Search and provide alternate methods of service or parts in alignment with account strategy and promote alternate service providers with an emphasis on Thermo Fisher Scientific MVS.
- Follow established, approved procedure for high dollar repairs, issue High Dollar P.O. numbers and monitor high dollar repairs as they progress up to and including call follow up.
- Adhere to all Thermo Fisher and customer security and safety procedures.
- Support opportunities to identify and leverage other Thermo Fisher products and services.
- Participate in PPI project teams as assigned to improve business performance.
- Other appropriate duties as assigned by Thermo Fisher management.
- Travel to multiple client locations as applicable to support account needs (< 5%).
Decision Making Authority:
- Adhere to defined budget.
- Support negotiations regarding daily service activities.
Specific Scope Data:
- Responsible for supporting site initiatives to enhance client satisfaction, account profitability and retention.
- Manage site inventory.
- Develop positive working relationship with vendors.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- Industry experience in one or more of the following areas: Life Sciences, Healthcare or related field.
- Previous customer service experience. .
- Previous project management experience required.
- Experienced in achieving customer loyalty..
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and proactively resolve customer issues.
- Ability to build strong, professional client relationships.
- Ability and willingness to work within a team.
- Ability to make sound business decisions and drive efficiencies.
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize work based on business and client needs.
- Ability to make commitments, track and communicate progress, and follow through until completion.
- Business acumen skills (demonstrates broad business knowledge).
- Ability to make sound economic decisions.
- Self-starter with strong bias for action; able to drive results.
- Ability to work in a process documented environment.
- Analytical review and reporting capabilities.
- Proficient PC skills and ability to effectively use Windows based software.
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- Physical Activity: Walking, sitting, standing, kneeling, crouching, lifting, PC work, repetitive motions, feeling, grasping, pulling, pushing, and hearing.
- Level of Physical Requirements: Light to medium work.
- Level of Visual Acuity: Clerical, professional, administrative.
- Environmental Conditions: Inside environmental conditions (office, labs, hospitals, facilities) which consist of noise, and hazards.
- Required to travel by airplane and automobile for meetings and training as necessary.
Interaction with Other Employees:
- Interactions will consist of face-to-face meetings, telephone, email, Web X meetings and presentations, as well as other electronic means as necessary with sales, service/support personnel, operations, finance, management, cross-divisional personnel, and vendor representatives.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status