Material Handler / 1st shift
Job ID :
US - Utah - Logan
- Prepare and account for all material movement documentation and update Oracle system accordingly.
- Place all incoming and outgoing materials including finished goods, raw materials and supplies in the appropriate staging and storage locations.
- Prepare materials for shipment involving all modes of transportation(LTL, TL, ocean, rail and airfrieght)
- Verify receipts to ensure damage free products are introduced into our systems and accurate records are maintained. Preserve the quality and integrity of materials while loading and unloading activities occur.
- Keep and maintain designated warehouses safe, clean and in a presentable manner at all times
- Print and collate shipping documents by order
- Respond to phones and communications with other departments
- Other duties as assigned
- 0-1 year of relevant/comparable experience
- 0-1 year experience with Thermo Fisher Scientific
- High school Diploma or equivalent
Preferred Skill Set
- Basic computer skills—Excel, Word, Oracle
- Good communication skills
- Technical Proficiency- Basic product, procedure and system knowledge
- Ability to work with minimal supervision (self motivated)
- Able to work in hot and cold conditions