Job Title: Country FP&A
Group / Division: Finance
Location: Shanghai, China
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
1. support for Enabling function (back office)'s operation
2. monitoring enabling function's operation expenses
3. consolidate total China SG&A spending, cross entity and cross function
4. support enabling function's to drive PPI project, tracking productivity
5. responding for monthly forecast, AOP, and monthly/Quarterly business review
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis for manufacturing and commercial operations within a large multinational company.
- Demonstrated history of driving businesses to improve processes and performance.
- Strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting.
- CPA/ACCA/CMA certification is preferred;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English & Chinese
- Bachelor degree in Finance preferred
- Power user of Microsoft Excel
- Hyperion Enterprise and ERP system (e.g. SAP) experience preferred.