The candidate will join the Analytical Support and Validation team and will perform methods validations and analysis in support of the ongoing projects and team objectives. S/he will be part of a dynamic and result-driven environment and will have the possibility to gain an increasing exposure to international Clients, and critical technology transfers projects.
The right candidate will be mainly responsible for the following duties:
- Support during the introduction of new methods, products and projects, ensuring that client’s requests are met and the training of QC analysts.
- Support in the implementation of protocols, reports and documents and ensure their management according to current GMP, SOP and guidelines.
- Perform analysis following specified instructions from supervisor, SOPs, and analytical procedures.
- Calculate results and compares to specification limits and Inform supervisors immediately if lab results do not meet specifications.
- Generate valid data, report results on appropriate database compared to established specifications while adhering to GMPs.
- Maintain equipment and troubleshoots instrumentation problems, procedural problems or production problems.
- Be compliance with all job-related safety and other training requirements.
- Observe laboratory schedules to accomplish a high volume of critical work without compromising the integrity of the results while meeting the scheduling needs of manufacturing.
- Perform other duties and support activities as assigned.
- University degree in CTF, Chemistry, or other related fields
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a GMP Chemical Lab
- Excellent knowledge of the main chemical analytical techniques
- Excellent knowledge of Office Suite
- Good level of English