When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Upgrade, refurbish, test and calibrate instruments to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Work with Executive, Manufacturing and Engineers to ensure that quality, waste and efficiency are meeting the requirements.
- Troubleshoot faulty instruments or parts to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Execute improvement activities on quality and work process efficiency.
- Implement and maintain ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485, QSR21CFR and OHSAS 18001 documentations of GRC. Maintain and upkeep the housekeeping and EHS standards at the workplace.
- Minimum Nitec/ Diploma in Electrical Engineer / Chemistry/ Engineering
- 1 year of relevant manufacturing assembly experience
- Able to start work within short notice/ immediately will be an advantage
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.co
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.