A challenging opportunity exists in finance to play a key role in managing the financial success of the Human Identification business. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the analysis of financial reports, sales trends and opportunities, and support of the annual operating plan.
- Develop and maintain commercial reporting, especially in the areas of business unit (with actual versus plan/forecast analysis) and statistical data (sales, customer)
- Lead monthly, quarterly, and annual financial processes to include month-end close, reporting, planning/forecasting and analytics.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to the Business Unit, Division, and Corporate (Revenue, Operating and Capital expenses, Headcount reporting)
- Participate in and drive process improvement, standardization and productivity projects within finance and across functions.
- Provides Ad Hoc reporting and special projects on as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 2 or more years’ experience in finance related roles preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Oracle/E1 (or major ERP) experience preferred.
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase or strong aptitude for multidimensional financial databases a plus.
- Experience with Cognos data queries a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong track record of leading financial planning, reporting and analysis activities.
- Demonstrated history of driving businesses to improve performance.
- Ability to develop high levels of creditability and forge solid and positive professional relationships with upper management and peers are prerequisites to success in this position.
- Self-motivated with a high bias for action.