To provide quality technical support to ensure that customers receive accurate advice on product use, guidance on product selection, and resolution of technical complaints.
Respond to customers' inquiries regarding the proper use of general molecular biology products over the phone or in written manners. Resolve customers' complaints of a technical nature. Serve as a customer liaison and being responsible for promoting and maintaining positive customer relations.
- PhD in Molecular Biology, cell biology and/or immunology or similar field, post-dr. experience preferred;
- General knowledge and hands-on experience of molecular biology and cell biology, e.g. Subcloning, PCR, RT-PCR, real-time PCR, protein expression in E.coli, insect and mammalian cells, transfection, cell culture and cell based functional study, protein analysis, etc.;
- Expertise on NGS, or Gene editing, or Cell therapy, or drug discovery or Flow Cytometry is preferred；
- Experience of using plenty of products/technologies from Thermo Fisher Scientific is preferred. Proven ability to digest large amounts of new and complex technical information in a short time;
- Good command of communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in both oral and written English.