IT Employee Excellence Analyst
The role of the IT Employee Excellence Analyst is to provide site support to teams with process excellence and portfolio management that in turn improves the overall experience for our employees.
The IT Employee Excellence Analyst role will focus on the improvement and management of processes, data and projects which will enhance the employee experience when employees need IT help, assistance or advice.
This role will focus on improving the reliability, integrity, and efficiency of the IT equipment (both client PC’s and other infrastructure) within the EMEA region through data collection and implementation of PPI processes.
This individual will report to the IT Employee Excellence Manager as part of the Employee Experience team. They will be required to focus on supporting daily operational activities while promoting the #OneTeam philosophy as part of the Enterprise Technology and Operations (ETO) team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be a champion for the promotion of the employee experience.
- Promote Employee Experience Tier boards for the EMEA region
- Effectively monitor projects and program progression in a cross-functional environment.
- Support the co-ordination of global projects in the EMEA region.
- Monitor and progress improvement of IT heat maps of the sites, covering all technical aspects of a site.
- Proactively manage the IT data related to the Sites (e.g. site data, server data etc).
- Create baselines and initiate improvement activities to increase data integrity.
- Communicating and championing change and the change control process across the region.
- Develop and promote a culture of continuous process improvement using the PPI framework.
- Ambassador of culture change and all behaviours imperative to improved employee experience.
- Support implementation of IT+1 and promote idea generation & execution.
This is a newly created position, roles and responsibilities will adjust as the role develops, it is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new, progressive team within IT ETO.
Formal Education & Certification
- College diploma or University Degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field to operations management or business/operations improvement.
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills within an international matrix environment
- Results-oriented and driven
- Highly customer focussed
- Global mind-set and adept at managing interculturally
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good crisis management skills.
- Excellent broad operations management.
- Broad technical IT background.
- Project implementation experience
- Good Understanding of Six Sigma/ LEAN / Process improvement methodologies.
- Experience of supporting organisation change initiatives
- Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to articulate project status reports and presentations to business stakeholders.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components.
- Global Travel (up to 20%).
- Some on call and Weekend working may be required