This position is responsible for achieving sales and market share objectives for our Digital Science product portfolio via phone and email. The Inside Sales Rep will work with the field Sales Reps and other members of the commercial organization to transition leads to opportunities with a focus on revenue growth and customer interactions. As an Inside Sales Rep, you will be a part of a dynamic and high-achieving sales team focused on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing the existing customer base primarily through outbound and inbound telephone sales. Your key responsibilities will be to develop sales through direct customer interactions and indirect customer channels to achieve quotas.
- Driving Lead Generation:
- Provide lead qualifications for selected lead share programs, and drive revenue growth objectives
- Selling laboratory informatics software to end-user customers through outbound and inbound telephone sales.
- Prospect and discover key customer lead opportunities - Make outbound calls to new and existing customers via telephone and e-mail; cold call, cross-sell, and up-sell
- Provide product information and recommendations to end users and channel partners
- Sales Support:
- Collaborate with internal and external team members to develop account specific strategies
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of customer contacts within a centralized CRM system
- Provide first line of technical support for customers
- Achieve / exceed monthly sales goals as outlined by the Director of Sales, NA.
- Developing strong relationships with customers within the assigned territory
- Ability to identify with and recognize customer requirements, providing appropriate recommendations and solutions.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communications skills.
- Results oriented focus with proactive approach to sales.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Basic laboratory and software competence.
- Bachelor’s degree in science field from an accredited institution or related experience.
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required.
- Internal account management and cold calling experience a plus.
- Knowledge of SFDC a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.