Technical Sales Specialist, Imaging
Job ID :
Denmark - Remote / Field|Finland - Remote / Field|Norway - Remote / Field|Sweden - Remote / Field
As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 20 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Technical Sales Specialist, Imaging
Are you passionate about making a difference? Do you want to be a part of a company known to be a fast paced global leader in serving science? If you have a strong science background combined with commercial experience, and you wish to use these skills in a challenging customer facing role then this could be the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for our new Technical Sales Specialist within Imaging for our Life Science Solutions Group/Biosciences Division. You will cover the Nordic territory (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland) and be an important part of a strong commercial team working together to help our customers make the world a better place. At Thermo Fisher, what you will do will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
• Drive sales activities to close opportunities to meet or exceed revenue goals, profit goals, and market share goals consistently within expense guidelines.
• Demonstrate clear product/technology expertise to confidently serve as the field-based expert in Imaging.
• Visit all customer levels and functional areas, using solution selling techniques within assigned territory to influence purchasing decisions.
• Work as a team member with their Imaging TSS and within the broader EMEA TSS teams for lead generation and closing opportunities.
• Engage with our distribution channel partners to train on the portfolio, generate leads and close opportunities.
• Demonstrate use of advanced selling skills in the field, such as making good opening statements, connecting with the customer, asking high gain questions, creating the value proposition and closing. Has proven solution and large opportunity selling skills.
• Develop presentations and customer proposals including structuring appropriate pricing and contract milestones.
• Prospect for new opportunities to successfully develop leads and sell assigned portfolio of products and services.
• Set-up and coordinate technical product presentations by and / or with internal customers such as Research & Development, Marketing, other Sales Specialists and / or Field Application Scientists either on customer site or locally.
• BSc/MSc/PhD in Molecular/Cellular/Protein Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry or related fields. Or the equivalent knowledge and industry experience
• At least two years of experience from sales of capital equipment
• Previous laboratory experience is required
• Experience from using some kind of microscopy is preferred
• Strong level of business acumen, integrity and self-motivation
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Result oriented with high energy and initiative
• Process oriented with attention to details
• Teamwork oriented with collaborative style
• Happy to travel extensively within region
• Fluent in English as well as a Scandinavian language
• Clean drivers license
We look forward to receiving your application, including a cover letter and CV in English. Please apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/. Reference: 63625BR. Application deadline April 25, 2018.
If you have questions about Thermo Fisher Scientific and/or the position - please contact Kristin Bolund, Sr. Recruiter Nordics: Kristin.firstname.lastname@example.org or Anthony Yemm, Sr Manager EMEA Imaging TSS: email@example.com