1) Provide customer satisfaction through technical service, installation, operation, training and repair of specialized equipment.
2) Undertake product installation on client premises.
3) Provide training and technical advice on instrument use, both in person and by phone.
4) Rectify problems or suggest solutions or arrange for repairs to be made.
5) Provide an important link between customers and Sales and Marketing.
6) Schedule, carry out planned maintenance calls and perform regular customer visits.
7) Make recommendations about spare needs, and assisting with monitoring equipment.