Latam HSEC Officer.
Local Service Manager.
CAD – M&M LAR Service.
No. of Direct Reports:
Advice, technically to the organization in matters of prevention of risks inherent to the exercise of both operational and professional tasks, in addition to designing, executing and disseminating permanent training actions in the company.
Main Activities / Responsibilities.
- Ensure compliance with the Thermo Policy on Prevention and Control of Occupational Risks, during the execution of work of the service engineers.
- At the beginning of the work, deliver the Plan and the basic rules of Risk Prevention to the Service Manager.
- Elaborate according to the needs of the organization a work program in Risk Prevention which must be controlled and validated by the Service Manager.
- Execute the actions of safety control that requires the implementation of the risk prevention programs of the works.
- Advice, proposing solutions for the control of risks in the environment or in work environments, supporting field staff to control the causes of accidents and occupational diseases.
- Prepare, obtain approval and be responsible of quoting of your area.
- Prepare the training actions and assessment of risk prevention and promotion of training of the FSE in Thermo. Also documentation (respaldos,)
- To track man hours for accident statistics or any other function that requires this information.
- Coordinate joint committees as Thermo representative.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications.
- College degree of Prevent of Risk Engineer. SERNAGEOMIN B
- Accomplish with all the requirements described in the D.S N°40/1969 of the Work Ministry and Social Prevention, being registered into the Health Ministry.
- Minimum 1 – 5 year experience on similar position.
- Good knowledge on:
- Labor Law.
- Good English skills, both verbal and written.
- PC Skills
- Driving license
- Willingness to travel (up to four weeks) mainly within the appointed region, but frequently as well through Latin America Territory.