Position Location: Basingstoke
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Microbiology Division (MBD) sits within Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Speciality Diagnostic Group. Our customers worldwide trust our microbiology solutions for the diagnosis of infectious disease and detection of bacterial contamination.
Based at the MBD Global Headquarters in Basingstoke, the Customer Service team are responsible for supporting our clients throughout the lifecycle including the administrative, quotation and order fulfilment phases.
Led by the Customer Services Team Leader, each of the 8 Customer Service Administrators manage their own set of customers. The Customer Service Administrator is responsible for processing orders and scheduling agreements in line with the required service level.
- You will act as a main point of contact to your customers, including the communication of updates or issues affecting service;
- Working towards the resolution of customer complaints, you will log issues and escalate accordingly;
- You will prepare customer quotations and work with Sales and Marketing to ensure the accurate application of customer pricing and discounts, whilst adhering to the regulatory requirements of Sarbanes Oxley;
- Liaising with other UK Thermo Fisher Scientific sites, you will ensure the timely dispatch of orders;
- You will liaise with Freight Forwarders to ensure prompt delivery of ordered items and to resolve any customer complaints regarding late deliveries and damage to goods.
- You have a professional outlook which enable you to build solid and long lasting customer relationships;
- With a resilient nature, you are able to manage positive and negative interactions in a calm and measured manner;
- You are strong team player with the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload;
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, you are able to tune your communication accordingly;
- You have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com