Regional Sales Manager - West
Job ID :
India - Mumbai
- Primarily the sales region includes Western states of India
- Job being positioned at Mumbai
- Establish effective relationships in order to increase sales with targeted clients.
- Communicate effectively with other members of the Sales Team, Marketing, Field Service Engineers and Operations on segment and client issues.
- Responsible for growing profitable sales in region using cost efficient methods.
- Understand and comply with company policies and procedures.
- To contribute in building a high performing sales team.
- Lead Business development initiatives in the Region, with aim of improving Market Share in major /key accounts.
- Responsible for managing receivables in his region as per set norms.
- Must be engineering graduate preferably from Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic background, possess capability on advance excel & power point
- Must have Industrial product sales experience of at least 10years with strong relationship preferably with steel or cement user base
- Must be able to travel 80% time to visit customers in the field and develop new clientele list for business development
- Must be self-driven, results oriented, assertive and possess strong organizational skills to be able to achieve goals consistently.
- Must possess professional selling and presentation skills to be able to influence multiple levels at customer’s organization.
- Must possess the technical aptitude to be able to grasp complex product applications cement manufacturing process
- Must have excellent negotiation skills to close sales.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate effectively with customers, customer service and different levels of internal and external.
- Must have analytical skills and intellectual ability to develop ideas, products and solutions, apply creative thinking, prepare a business plan and report quantitative data.
- Must have decision – making ability to perceive and evaluate alternatives, analyze impact of decisions before executing them, and implement decisions with appropriate evidence and rationale.